gofishing.co.uk - for all the latest fishing news from around the UK
1. Any member found infringing any of the following general club rules or a Match Rule, or jeopardising the fishing rights will be delay
with by the committee, and may face expulsion.
2. All anglers must hold a current Rod Licence and observe all environment Agency regulations.
3. All members must be in possession of a current Year book/Membership card at all times when fishing. Anyone without may be
ejected from the water.
4. Members must cause no damage, deposit no litter, nor light fires, and are expected to prevent such behaviour in others. Anyone
found leaving litter, including line, hooks, shot etc, after leaving their peg may be banned for life.
5. No watercraft without the permission of the committee.
6. No swimming will be allowed.
7. Anglers must not overcrowd their keepnets. Anglers must ensure the well being of their catch at all times. All current notices
regarding net bans must be observed.
8. Inspection of nets and/or their contents by any member at any time is permissible upon the production of a membership or bailiff
9. NO fish, No aquatic plants NO other forms of pond life are to be introduced to, or removed from the Societies waters without the
permission of the committee.
10. All coarse fish must be returned to the water at the end of each fishing session except where an individual waters state differently.
11. No radios except personal stereos.
12. An adequate landing net made of a knotless material must be available and used whenever the size of fish dictates its use. The
swinging in of nay fish is to be avoided where practical.
13. No fishing between designated pegs.
14. Access gates must be kept locked at all times. Gates are the only entry and exit points to the Society waters.
No persons should climb fences or enter through hedges to leave/gain access.
15. Any of the waters may be closed at any time when deemed necessary by the committee.
16. No blood worm or joker.
17. No live or dead fish are permitted as bait. (Pike fishing?)
18. The confines of a peg are ½ way between yours and the peg to your left and right, also ½ way across the water to the nearest
peg opposite when occupied.. You are permitted to fish only to the above confines.
19. No carp over 2lb should be retained, unless an acknowledged Carp friendly keepnet or carp sack is used. (The committee
recommend that NO Carp over 10lb are retained at all).
20. At the end of any fishing session unused bait must not be discarded into the water.
21. These rules may be revised by the committee at any time.
22. Any Society member, who on any Society controlled water, away trip, exchange ticket water or match fixture, is found to be in
possession of, and, or under the influence of alcohol, prohibited drugs or substances (e.g. solvents) will be expelled from the club
23. No fly fishing of any kind.
24. No night fishing permited on any Remenham A.S. venue.